Thursday 28 July 2011

Felt Mistress x Ben Newman - Taimatsu Maru




I was asked by the talented Mr Ben Newman if I would like to collaborate on some pieces for his upcoming show at Nobrow in September. I have done 3 pieces in total all of which appear in his book Bento Bestiary (which I highly recommend) some bits of which I have already posted sneak peeks but here's a bit more for you as a taster. It's going to be a great show, Ben has worked hard to produce some fantastic new pieces, he has also collaborated with his dad on some amazing wooden masks and also the milliner Sahar Freemantle. I will be going to the opening night of the show (see poster below for details) so pop along and say hello, it's going to be a good night :)










Here's some more process pics:

"Now, flee if you want to live. But stay, if you wish to party"

No comments: